Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yummy for my Tummy


(to enlarge the pics you can click on them)

I wanted a good dessert so bad (yes!! I love everything sweet!!) so, I went to find a good piece of cake, ice cream or whatever to enjoy some sugar hehehe I landed in 2 differents bakeries and I ate everything I could yummy yummy. From my point of view there is nothing better than a good creamy dessert and I am kind of hiperactive now, I think I had too much hahaha. I am wearing an awesome outfit that my Mom and Dad got for me, I love it so much, I am totally crazy for these boots!! Love this outfit so so much!!

Sweethearts Cafe & Bakery






Yeaaaahhh!!! Live, Laugh and Love!!!! ♥


I met a pretty white kitty and I wanted her to be friend of my cat Mario (they would do a lovely couple hehehe)
I found 2 pretty gifts there, the first one is a pink dress and the second one are socks with cupcakes on them 




Yummy for my Tummy!! hehehe

Jumping totally hiperactive, full of sugar lol




And that is the way you finish after having a bag of donuts, a big ice cream and 2 pieces of cakes, aaaaauuuchhhhh my tummy hurts (but I don't care, I love desserts!!)

Kash is wearing:
  • Outfit: - BD - Jean Jeanie Outfit - Earthy (Dad and Mom gift, yes! I am a spoiled girl)
  • Hair: Lovely Butterfly Hair Nro 32 (11L / Marketplace)
  • Bag of Donuts: [S.K.] Donuts Craze (1L - Marketplace)
  • Locations: Sweethear Cafe and Bakery & Bobtail Bakery








0 comments:

Post a Comment