Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Sunday at the Amusement Park

(to enlarge the pics you can click on them)

There is nothing better than spending a Sunday at the amusement park. This place is so fun, I enjoyed the bright colors, all the rides and it is full of spots that invite you to laugh. One of the most important things to stay healthy, laugh until your tummy hurts hahaha. I met the Hookah - Smoking Caterpillar and it was so much fun, she wanted me to smoke, but noooo!! I hate smoking!! Sadly, I had not so much time to tour the entire park, but i really want to go back and then I will add some more pics hehehe. Well, to going to the park I decided to wear confy clothes and I chose a top I found in a Hunt, and the rest of the clothes are from Marketplace. Nothing more to say, if you want to have fun, head to the park and let the adreline runs :D







Kash is wearing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment