Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Family


(to enlarge the pics you can click on them)

My Second Life can be summarized in just being around, jumping from sim to sim, all by myself, until I am close to Dad and Mom, then I feel pampered and protected. And that is what a family is about .

I have these two wonderful guys who occasionally stand in front of me, shooting questions, asking how I am, and there I go, giving my full report to them . Sometimes I feel that, if it would be possible, they would take their hand across the screen to take care of me, but thank God, I have amazing parents in RL and I am so blessed to have amazing parents in SL too.

I think they have not idea how much I love and respect them (or maybe they do hehehe) but since they adopted me I pray everyday for their happines, I just want they are always as happy as I am just because I am their daughter. It is all about energy, if they are around I feel nothing bad can happen to me and I am safe, and then I dont need someone else by my side, with them I have all I need. And knowing they care about me means the world to me.

I am so proud of being Kash Silverfall, daugther of Tylor and Faith Silverfall. I admire them in a lot of single ways and I just want to keep in my heart, as a treasure, the best of their personalities. They honored me when they wanted me to be part of their family. And for that reason I just want to be good, to make them proud of me.

Silverfall Family is a big family, four beautiful babies (Brison, Tj, Kailey, Kaila)  and two monkeys (Tiny and me, Kash) Rofl! and yes, all the girls name initials is K

I love you so much Dad and Mom, and I say that from the bottom of my heart...



Kash is wearing...
  • Blazer: Gamer Blazer w/shirt - Goomba (65L now, but I got it in a sale for 2L / Marketplace)
  • Short: *MIMOSA* Wody short B&W (10L / Marketplace)
  • Shoes: MDL - Cat Flats Red (1L / Marketplace )
  • Bracelets: *P* Woman Bangles ~ Red (0L / Marketplace)


0 comments:

Post a Comment