Saturday, January 17, 2015

Chaos

Once you decided something, but it is the life - real or virtual- who has the last word. The worst part is not knowing what to do, cause you don't know now where your perspective is.... Just one thing is really clear... You don't want to be like everybody else, then use your few or many resources, to prove you are just you.

But what happen when everything is new? and you have no idea how to act?... Is it when you have to follow your heart?  Oh no!! my little heart is the one giving me problems.... No, right now it seems not to be a good guidance.... so, lets stay behind the shadows... where i can be strong and I can be safe,,, where anybody can ignore me, cause just me know where i am... where the wind does not hurt and I wait no even a word... To be alone means to be sheltered....

And if we are face to face, you are not going to notice at all. I will smile and I even will be happy. But I am going to smash my feelings so hard that you you will not be able to realize what is happening inside me....

Second Life is terrible... even the time is out of control.... a day flies here but it worth like a whole year. And in the middle of this chaos, there is a girl.... who doesn't know how to deal with her own emotions....

Stand up, Kash, smile, and keep walking... Just time knows....

0 comments:

Post a Comment