Sunday, July 27, 2014

Waiting for Dad to come back home...

This blog is gonna change a little.... No more fashion, offers, and not more about showing how i believe I am a beginner photographer in Second Life....

I have a family in SL and they are my treasure.... for some reason my Dad can't be with us now and we are waiting for him to come back home. Just like a lot of families in the world... missing Dad, wives missing  husbands, but it does not mean we have to stop to love to each other. To wait is a way to show your love.... not the cutest way at all, but it is just something we have to do when we care about someone.

So,  from now on, I will write letters for my dad here, so when he is back he will be able to read what Mom and I do while he was out.

I have the best SL Dad ever, his name is Tylor Silverfall, and I choose to wait for him, just as he chose to adopt me once....


0 comments:

Post a Comment