Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Loving my bench...

Peeking on the market place, my eyes got locked on a bench decorated with the Canadian flag, which I found super hiper cute, and I immediately thought to give it to my mom, and of course then I found the same thing with the American flag, and happily I sent it straight to my dad's inventory. Of course, I thought I wanted one for my Italian auntie, but I was not able to find it on the market.. then I told my mom I was sorry for not having one for my Aunt Marian and she gave me the great idea to contact the owner of the store who was on line, and I did. 

She attended to me immediately and was very kind to tell me where and how to buy a bench for my auntie. While in the store inworld, I could see that there are available benchs in many other countries, but sadly I saw that there wasn't one from Venezuela. Again, I sent a message to the owner of the shop and guess what, she was super cool and told me that the next day she would have a Venezuelan bench for me.

When i logged in the day after, i found she left me a message letting me know my bench was available in the store!!! Yeeeeeeeeeiiiiii, i was so so so happy, I headed to the store inmediatly and  there it was a bench with that cute bunny holding my flag. I couldnt express how thankful I was, and althought i was already very happy, the owner of the store made me even happier, surprisingly she send to me another Venezuela bench for free, to have one to give it to a friend. So, I got 2, one for me and one for a friend... I couldnt ask for more!!

I want to thanks again, from the bottom of my heart to Zhoie Adder, the owner of Zen Creations, not all the time we are lucky enough be well treated and even almost spoiled by the owner of a store, who has just crossed a few words with you. Thanks thanks thanks so much. And I just hope a successful and prosperous second life for her.

If you want a cute bench like this or some good furniture, don't doubt, go here: Zen Creations


Included:
- Bench with pillows and blanket (mesh) with 20 solo animations, 2 avatars can sit same time, 6 prims 
- Basket with books and blanket (mesh), 2 prims 
- Country wall word deco (approx 4-10 prims each 
depending on name) 
- Rabbit "Wabet" holding flag (partial mesh), 15 prims

0 comments:

Post a Comment